zondag 15 juni 2014

Trilogies


Hi everyone!

A week ago it was my 18th birthday. I had a lot of fun with my family and my best friend. I got some really amazing presents. Two of them are books :) The Hunger Games (De Hongerspelen) by Suzanne Collins and Divergent (Inwijding) by Veronica Roth. Ofcourse I can't wait to read them. Since they are both the first book of a trilogie I probably want to read the next parts too.

Book update:

In April
- Under The Dome (Gevangen) by Stephen King

In May
- The Fault In Our Stars (Een Weeffout In Onze Sterren) by John Green (I bought the book and read it for the second time.)

And I'm currently reading "The Host" (Zielen) by Stephenie Meyer.

Have you read an amazing book you think I should read? Please comment all your book recommendations on this post.

x Amber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen